Below are the timelines and legal requirements for the District’s Board of Directors elections. If you have any further questions please contact us here.
The next Directors Election for Fort Bend County Levee Improvement District No. 7 will be held on May 2, 2020.
- James Grotte - Chairman - May 5, 2018 / May 2, 2020 - (E)
- Cindy Picazo - Vice Chairman - May 5, 2018 / May 7, 2022 - (E)
- Gerald Kazmierczak - Secretary - May 5, 2018 / May 7, 2022 - (E)
- Jeff Hanig - May 5, 2018 / May 2, 2020 - (E)
- Michael Pincomb - Director - May 2, 2018 / May 7, 2022 - (E)
First Day to File for General Election Ballot: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Last day to file an application for a place on the ballot: Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Election Date: May 2, 2020
The location(s) of the election will be posted upon determination.
For more information on election dates, visit the Secretary of State website at:
For interested candidates:
Please see Section 57.059, Texas Water Code, and Section 141.001, Texas Election Code, for the eligibility requirements to serve as a director. Candidate filing materials can be found on the Texas Secretary of State and the Texas Ethics Commission websites.
Candidate Application Filing Location:
Schwartz, Page & Harding, L.L.P.
1300 Post Oak Blvd. Ste. 1400
Houston, Texas 77056